Engineer jobs in Antarctica
- Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World.
- GENERAL DUTIES (not all inclusive):
- Develops and implements safety and health standards,…
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration strongly preferred.
- The Facilities Engineer will provide on-site engineering of station facilities, working in…
- Provide surveying/field engineering support for Fleet Operations, South Pole Traverse Operations, South Pole Station, and Project Engineers- providing data for…
- Coordinates all on-ice activities related to remediation, monitoring programs and education with the on-ice ASC Environmental Engineer and the ASC ESH Station…
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Coordinates with Project Engineers and Operations Manager or designee on Field engineering activities relating to construction/site design.
- Determines if crevasses encountered on the trail are safe to cross using several methods (GPR analysis, hot water drill exploration, possibly with the use of…
- Works with the Controls Engineer, Power Plant Engineer, Power Plant Supervisor(s) and the Facility Engineer to keep all control systems, mechanical and…
- Coordinate with the Facility Engineer on issues concerning power generation, water production and waste water plant operation.
- EEO is the Law Poster.
- Coordinates on-ice activities related to remediation, monitoring sampling programs and education with the on-ice ASC Environmental Engineer primarily and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.