Construction jobs in Antarctica
- It will be the largest construction project on the continent and recognized as an engineering and construction marvel.About McMurdo Station All personnel will…
- 12-15 years of related construction experience is required.
- 4-year degree in Construction or Engineering related technical/business field.
- Construction Superintendents supervise FEMC trades personnel on construction and installation projects, coordinate with other departments, participate in…
- Four years explosives handling experience in construction related blasting is required.
- Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World.
- Regularly interacts with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction, and…
British Antarctic Survey
Rothera Research Station
- Ensure the Construction Partner is compliant with the agreed construction contract, including:
- Recent multi-year experience of delivering construction based…
- Interfaces with Project Manager, Construction Manager, Construction Superintendents, Planning & Controls, Engineering, and Logistics personnel.
- Experience in construction and/or maintenance of commercial and/or industrial facilities.
- Perform pipe welding and general welding tasks on maintenance and…
- Will attend hydraulic hose building training (provided by ASC), and be responsible for construction and testing of all hydraulic hoses built in house.
- Perform sheet metal fabrication, assembly and installation on maintenance and construction projects.
- Sheetmetal Worker performs sheetmetal metal fabrication,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.